Mexico Food Allergy Travel Kit
Avoid Food Allergies (Sin Alergenos) in Cancun and Mexico
Explore Cancun, Cozumel and other cities in Mexico while confidently avoiding dairy, milk, egg, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, gluten, wheat, fish, shellfish and other food allergies. Eat free from these foods with best-selling resources for ethnic restaurant meals, breakfast, shopping and travel.
Save over 15% with this digital Mexico Food Allergy Travel Kit. Purchase and download the following PDFs to any device:
Spanish & English Food Allergy Translation Travel Cards
- Four 4.25 x 5.5 inch translation cards (for printing)
- One 8.5 x 11 inch translation card (for devices)
- Spanish & English Language Phrase Ebook PDF
- French Restaurant Dishes and Cooking Preparation Advice
- Italian Restaurant Dishes and Cooking Preparation Advice
NOTE: It is recommended that the digital Phrase Ebook and Dining Guides be downloaded and used from smartphones and/or tablets and NOT be printed due to the file size and page count. If paper format is preferred, purchase the Paper Mexico Food Allergy Travel Kit with pocket size language phrase and cuisine passport in 3.5 x 5.5 inch print format.
Also, download award-winning iEatOut Apple app for allergy free restaurant meals.
Works 100% off-line with NO international roaming charges.