Gluten Free Dining in Thai Restaurants Ebook
Gluten Free and Wheat Free Food in Bangkok and Thailand
- Confidently eat gluten free Thai food without having to rely on a gluten free menu
- Dine in Thai restaurants in Bangkok, across Thailand or around the world
- Learn about Thai food, ingredients, sauces, hidden gluten and cross contact
- Navigate Thai restaurant menus for starters, soups, salads, specialties, meats, chicken, seafood, sides and desserts
- Understand what questions to ask staff & order meals without gluten and wheat
Buy this award-winning ebook packed with expert advice. Confidently rely on 10-plus years of extensive research and quality reviews by Thai chefs & restaurants worldwide.
NOTE: It is recommended that the digital ebook PDF be downloaded and used from smartphones and/or tablets and NOT be printed due to the file size and page count. If paper is preferred, purchase the best-selling Paper Thai Restaurant Passport in 3.5 x 5.5 inch pocket size format.
Also, download the award-winning iEatOut Apple app for gluten free restaurant meals.
Works 100% off-line with NO international roaming charges.