Communicate Your Gluten Free and Food Allergy Needs with Global Dining Translation Cards
To help you eat while traveling around the globe, we have compiled gluten free and food allergy dining cards for chefs, restaurants, hotels and resorts as downloadable pocket-size paper cards and mobile apps. We recommend that you print multiple copies in case restaurant personnel want to keep a copy of the cards for future reference.
Gluten Free Restaurant Translation Cards
Find phrases in various languages about ingredients and food preparation to avoid gluten and wheat.
Dairy Free Restaurant Translation Cards
Find phrases in various languages about ingredients and food preparation to avoid dairy.
Food Allergy Restaurant Translation Cards
Find phrases to avoid top common allergens including: corn, dairy, egg, fish, gluten, peanuts, shellfish, soy, tree nuts and wheat.
To communicate your dietary needs and safely navigate your way in foreign language speaking countries while managing gluten free diets and food allergies:
- Download and print the gluten free and/or food allergy dining cards.
- Download the Gluten and Allergy Free Travel Translation Card app from the Apple or Google Play store.
- Bring the Multi-Lingual Phrase Passport in either paperback or ebook format for English, French, German, Italian & Spanish translations.
To eat in restaurants and travel around the world:
- Access the iEatOut Apple app or the Gluten and Allergy Free Menu Helper Android app detailing 7 ethnic restaurant cuisines.
- Access the Gluten Free and Allergy Free Trip Planning app for airlines, meals, snacks, hotels & cruises.
- Visit our global travel blog.
- Find listings for restaurants, fast food, bakeries and hotels.
Award-Winning Multi-Lingual Phrase Passport
In both paperback and ebook formats, feel safe with 1,200 foreign language phrases that address various situations including talking with restaurant wait staff, shopping for safe products or describing symptoms to doctors.
The translations also include food ingredients, meal preparation considerations and breakfast dishes. The allergen phrases include gluten, wheat, dairy, egg, peanut, tree nut, soy, fish, shellfish, corn and more.
This food & travel guide has been translated from English to French, German, Italian and Spanish by a professional translation service. Quality assurance testing was also conducted with native speakers of each language to ensure accuracy and applicability.
Copyright 2005 - 2014 - All Rights Reserved. | Website by Opuscule