Gluten Free Dining Cards
In order to navigate your way in foreign language speaking countries, it is important to effectively communicate your needs. To help you travel around the globe, we have compiled FREE gluten free dining cards in various languages, as pocket-size paper cards, mobile apps and multi-lingual phrase guides for your safety and convenience.
We recommend that you print multiple copies of these cards to give to restaurant and hospitality personnel as needed even if you have the app!
2. For additional food concerns, download and print the FREE food allergy translation cards (in PDF format)
3. If you have a smartphone, download the FREE Gluten & Allergy Free Translation Cards for Travel App for Apple and Android devices.
4. Download the Gluten and Allergy Free Travel Checklist app for Apple and Android devices to jump start your planning efforts detailing airlines, meals, snacks, hotels, cruises and foreign language considerations.
5. Empower yourself with knowledge about dishes, ingredients and food preparation from Ethnic Restaurants Around the World.
6. If you are traveling to a culture that speaks French, German, Italian or Spanish, arm yourself with the Multi-Lingual Phrase Passport in either paperback or ebook format as described below to be safe in any situation.
7. Find local celiac / coeliac and food allergy support organizations for your desired travel destination.
Gluten Free Chef Dining Language Cards
Below are basic phrases in various languages about your gluten concerns, specific ingredients and preparation requests to communicate your special dietary needs in foreign countries. The PDF for majority of the following languages includes 4 cards on page 1 as well as 1 larger card on page 2.
Award-Winning Multi-Lingual Phrase Passport
Feel safe with the 1,200 foreign language phrases, in paperback and ebook formats, which address various situations from talking with restaurant wait staff to shopping for safe products to describing symptoms to doctors.
The translations also include food ingredients, meal preparation considerations and breakfast dishes. The allergen phrases include gluten, wheat, dairy, egg, peanut, tree nut, soy, fish, shellfish, corn and more.
This food & travel guide has been translated from English into French, German, Italian and Spanish languages by a professional translation service. Quality assurance testing was also conducted with native speakers of each language to ensure accuracy and applicability.
Other Resources for Chef Dining Cards
Additional organizations with free dining cards for gluten free diets include:
Laminated gluten and allergen free chef cards are also available for purchase from:
Travel Agency Catering to Gluten Free Diets & Food Allergies
To help you with your gluten and allergy free travels anywhere in the world, we recommend the following:
Copyright 2005 - 2013 - All Rights Reserved. | Website by Opuscule