Communicate Around the World with Restaurant Translation Cards for Gluten & Allergy Free Diets
In order to navigate your way in foreign language speaking countries, it is important to effectively communicate your needs. To help you travel around the globe, we have compiled FREE gluten free dining cards and allergy free dining cards as pocket-size paper cards, mobile apps and multi-lingual phrase guides for your safety and convenience.
The following common allergens are included:
gluten, wheat, corn, dairy, egg, fish, peanuts, shellfish, soy & tree nuts
- Download & print the gluten free or allergy free dining cards (or both) by clicking the desired language or country flag below. We recommend that you print multiple copies of these cards in case the restaurant or hospitality personnel want to keep a copy for themselves.
- If you have a smartphone, download the FREE Gluten & Allergy Free Translation Cards for Travel App for Apple and Android devices. Also, download the Gluten and Allergy Free Travel Checklist app to jump start your planning efforts detailing airlines, meals, snacks, hotels, cruises and foreign language considerations.
- If you are traveling to a culture that speaks French, German, Italian or Spanish, bring the Multi-Lingual Phrase Passport in either paperback or ebook format (described below) to be safe in any situation.
- Learn detailed information about dishes, ingredients and food preparation about ethnic cuisines from around the world.
- Find local celiac / coeliac and food allergy support organizations for your desired travel destination.
- Review the worldwide gluten free travel information provided by Coeliac UK.
Gluten Free Restaurant Translation Cards
Below are basic phrases in various languages about your gluten concerns, specific ingredients and preparation requests to communicate your special dietary needs in foreign countries. The PDF’s include 2 pages: 4 smaller cards on one page and 1 larger card on the next.
Allergy Free Restaurant Translation Cards
Below are basic phrases in various languages about your allergy concerns, specific ingredients and preparation requests to communicate your special dietary needs in foreign countries. The PDF’s include 2 pages: 4 smaller cards on one page and 1 larger card on the next.
Award-Winning Multi-Lingual Phrase Passport
In both paperback and ebook formats, feel safe with 1,200 foreign language phrases that address various situations including talking with restaurant wait staff, shopping for safe products or describing symptoms to doctors.
The translations also include food ingredients, meal preparation considerations and breakfast dishes. The allergen phrases include gluten, wheat, dairy, egg, peanut, tree nut, soy, fish, shellfish, corn and more.
This food & travel guide has been translated from English to French, German, Italian and Spanish by a professional translation service. Quality assurance testing was also conducted with native speakers of each language to ensure accuracy and applicability.
Other Resources for Chef Dining Cards
Organizations with free dining cards for gluten and allergy free diets include:
Laminated gluten and allergy free chef cards are also available for purchase from:
Travel Agency Catering to Gluten Free Diets & Food Allergies
To help you with your gluten and allergy free travels anywhere in the world, we recommend the following:
Copyright 2005 - 2014 - All Rights Reserved. | Website by Opuscule