Gluten Free Travel Cards
Communicate Your Gluten Free Needs with
Global Dining Translation Cards
Find the resources you need below to communicate your dietary needs and safely navigate your way in foreign language speaking countries while managing gluten free diets and celiac / coeliac disease:
- Download and print your gluten free restaurant translation card.
- Download any of the Language Phrase Guides with translations from English to either French, German, Italian or Spanish. Or, have all 4 languages with the Multi-Lingual Phrase Passport in either paperback or ebook format with over 1,200 phrases.
- Browse our Gluten Free Country Travel Paks to find even more information for your travels.
The following downloadable pocket size gluten free and wheat free dining cards can be used for chefs, restaurants, hotels, resorts, stores and more. We recommend that you download these to your devices as well as print multiple copies in case that staff personnel want to keep a copy of the cards for future reference.
Find phrases in various languages to avoid gluten and wheat:
|GF Arabic||GF Dutch||GF English (FREE)||GF French|
|GF German||GF Greek||GF Hebrew||GF Italian||GF Latvian|
|GF Norwegian||GF Portuguese||GF Russian||GF Spanish||GF Swedish|
- Access the iEatOut Apple app detailing 7 ethnic cuisines.
- Visit our global travel blog.
- Find listings for restaurants, fast food, bakeries and hotels.
- Check out other restaurant dining cards for additional allergens including dairy free, allergy free and shellfish free.
Download over 300 gluten free and food allergy phrases translated from English to French, German, Italian or Spanish and safely avoid gluten and wheat as well as other common food allergens.
|French / English
||German / English
||Italian / English
||Spanish / English
Multi-Lingual Phrase Passport: Paperback ($9.95) / Ebook ($8.99)
The translations also include food ingredients, meal preparation considerations and breakfast dishes. The allergen phrases include gluten and wheat as well as other common allergens.
This award-winning food & travel guide has been translated from English to French, German, Italian and Spanish by a professional translation service. Quality assurance testing was also conducted with native speakers of each language to ensure accuracy and applicability.
Also, Browse Our Country Travel Paks Which Include Everything You
Need to Travel Safely Gluten Free and Allergy Free