Let's Eat Out Around the World (PAPERBACK BOOK)
Eat Out in Ethnic Restaurants With or Without Gluten Free Menus and Allergy Charts
Packed with everything you need to know to prepare meals or navigate a menu in any eating establishment, this 4th edition easy-to-use resource helps you to:
- Confidently avoid meals with gluten, wheat, corn, dairy, egg, fish, peanut, shellfish, soy, tree nuts and more in your neighborhood and across the globe
- Discover hundreds of ethnic dishes across seven international cuisines including French, Indian, Italian, Mexican, Steak, Chinese, and Thai
- Understand ingredients, food preparation, hidden allergens and cross-contact
- Ask the right questions and order safe meals with or without gluten free menus and allergy charts
- Plan trips, holidays, and business travel with detailed checklists for snacks, airlines, hotels and cruises
This multi-award winning Best Health Book of the Year is:
- 4th edition 2014 full color paperback book with foreword by Dr. Alessio Fasano, Director, Center for Celiac Research, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Published by Demos Health
- Based on 10-plus years of extensive global research and chef quality reviews
- Includes FREE Shipping!
Buy this award-winning ebook packed with expert advice. Confidently rely on 10-plus years of extensive research and quality reviews by chefs & restaurants worldwide.
Also, download award-winning iEatOut Apple app for gluten & allergy free restaurant meals.
Works 100% off-line with NO international roaming charges.