Germany Dairy Free Travel Kit
Eat Milk and Dairy Free (Ohne Milch) in Munich and Germany
Explore Munich, Berlin, Frankfurt and other cities in Germany while confidently avoiding milk, casein and dairy products. Eat free from these foods with best-selling resources for ethnic restaurant meals, breakfast, shopping and travel.
Save over 15% with this digital Germany Dairy Free Travel Kit. Purchase and download the following PDFs to any device:
German & English Dairy Free Translation Travel Cards
- Four 4.25 x 5.5 inch translation cards (for printing)
- One 8.5 x 11 inch translation card (for devices)
- German & English Language Phrase Ebook PDF
- French Restaurant Dishes and Cooking Preparation Advice
- Italian Restaurant Dishes and Cooking Preparation Advice
NOTE: It is recommended that the digital Phrase Ebook and Dining Guides be downloaded and used from smartphones and/or tablets and NOT be printed due to the file size and page count. If paper format is preferred, purchase the Paper Germany Food Allergy Travel Kit with pocket size ethnic restaurant and language phrase passports in 3.5 x 5.5 inch print format.
Also, download award-winning iEatOut Apple app for dairy free restaurant meals.
Works 100% off-line with NO international roaming charges.