Allergy Free Dining in Italian Restaurants Ebook
Avoid Food Allergies & Enjoy Italian Food in Italy and Restaurants Around the World
- Safely eat out in Italian restaurants close to home, in Italy or around the world
- Manage your food allergies to dairy, egg, peanuts, tree nuts, gluten, wheat, shellfish, fish, soy, corn and more
- Understand allergy considerations, ingredients & cross contact without allergy charts or gluten free menus
- Navigate Italian restaurant menus for starters, soups, salads, egg dishes, beef dishes, chicken dishes, seafood dishes, sides and desserts
- Learn about questions to ask restaurant staff to avoid your food allergens
- View Traditional Italian Food Dishes / Menu Items
Buy this award-winning ebook packed with expert advice. Confidently rely on 10-plus years of extensive research and quality reviews by Italian chefs & restaurants worldwide.
NOTE: It is recommended that the digital ebook PDF be downloaded and used from smartphones and/or tablets and NOT be printed due to the file size and page count. If paper is preferred, purchase the best-selling Paper Italian Restaurant Passport in 3.5 x 5.5 inch pocket size format.
Also, download award-winning iEatOut Apple app for gluten & allergy free restaurant meals.
Works 100% off-line with NO international roaming charges.