Allergy Free Dining Cards
In order to navigate your way in foreign countries, it is important to effectively communicate your food allergy needs. To help, we created FREE allergy free dining cards in pocket-size paper format, mobile apps and multi-lingual phrase guides for your convenience.
The following common allergens are included:
corn, dairy, egg, fish, gluten, milk, peanuts, shellfish, soy, tree nuts & wheat
1. Download & print the dining cards (in PDF format) for your allergy free travels by clicking the desired language or country flag. We recommend that you print multiple copies to give to restaurant and hospitality personnel as needed even if you have the app!
2. For gluten and wheat concerns, download the FREE Gluten Free Translation Cards (in PDF format)
4. Download the Gluten and Allergy Free Travel Checklist app for Apple and Android devices to jump start your planning efforts detailing airlines, meals, snacks, hotels, cruises and foreign language considerations.
5. Empower yourself with knowledge about dishes, ingredients and food preparation from Ethnic Restaurants Around the World
6. If you are traveling to a culture that speaks French, German, Italian or Spanish, arm yourself with the Multi-Lingual Phrase Passport in either paperback or ebook format as described below to be safe in any situation.
7. Find local celiac / coeliac and food allergy support organizations in the area you are traveling to.
Allergen Free Chef Dining Translation Cards
Below are basic phrases in various languages about your allergen concerns, specific ingredients and preparation requests to communicate your special dietary needs in foreign countries. The PDF for each of the following languages includes four cards on page 1 as well as one larger card on page 2.
Award-Winning Multi-Lingual Phrase Passport
Feel safe with the 1,200 foreign language phrases, in paperback and ebook formats, which address various situations from talking with restaurant wait staff to shopping for safe products to describing symptoms to doctors.
The translations also include food ingredients, meal preparation considerations and breakfast dishes. The allergen phrases include gluten, wheat, dairy, egg, peanut, tree nut, soy, fish, shellfish, corn and more.
This food & travel guide has been translated from English into French, German, Italian and Spanish languages by a professional translation service. Quality assurance testing was also conducted with native speakers of each language to ensure accuracy and applicability.
Additional Food Allergy Chef Dining Cards
Additional organizations that offer complimentary allergen free dining cards:
Laminated allergen free chef cards are also available for purchase from various sources around the world including:
Travel Agency Catering to Gluten Free Diets & Food Allergies
To help you with your gluten and allergy free travels anywhere in the world, we recommend the following:
Copyright 2005 - 2013 - All Rights Reserved. | Website by Opuscule