Our Mission: To empower people through knowledge and tools to positively change quality of life around the world
As global leaders, we:
- Educate people from individuals, family and friends impacted by special diets to manufacturers, restaurants, travel providers and healthcare professionals
- Consult with business clients on projects around the world including customer and product promotion, food management, special diet wellness, training, educational resources and digital content creation
- Create, publish and distribute over 25 mobile apps, ebooks and books as part of the award-winning series, Let’s Eat Out Around the World Gluten Free and Allergy Free
- Present to consumer and business audiences at industry, product, gluten free, food allergy and healthy living conferences across the globe
- Advocate and support gluten free labeling regulation efforts for the FDA ruling
- Sponsor and participate in 200-plus events supporting health, wellness, celiac disease, autism and food allergy initiatives
In addition, we are:
- Winners of 19 quality innovation awards for nine consecutive years from key industry leaders including Best Health Book of the Year for Indie Publishers in three competitions
- Endorsed by food allergy, celiac/coeliac and autism organizations across the globe
- Featured for our expert advice by over 300 organizations and media outlets around the world
- Recipients of US Department of Commerce Export Achievement Certificate
- North American Representative for the 1st international gluten-free beer festival
- Thought leaders and sponsors of first-of-its-kind global market research – Understanding Gluten and Allergen-Free Experiences Worldwide: Global Perspective of Consumers, Hospitality & Food Service.
Learn More About GlutenFree Passport
Due to our innovative products and services, we are contacted frequently by the media, businesses and associations for our expertise in local dining and global travel.
We are dedicated to increase understanding of gluten free and allergy free lifestyles, thereby, helping to improve the quality of life for those with celiac / coeliac disease, gluten sensitivities, food allergies, autism and special diets worldwide.
To obtain our Media Kit, please contact us today!
Copyright 2005 - 2014 - All Rights Reserved. | Website by Opuscule