Our Mission: To impact social change and improve quality of life worldwide through innovation and education
As global leaders in the health and wellness community, we:
- Consult with business clients around the world on projects ranging from food management and special diet wellness to training, educational resources and digital content creation
- Create, publish and distribute over 25 mobile apps, ebooks and books as part of the series, Let’s Eat Out Around the World Gluten Free and Allergy Free
- Empower individual and corporate customers in 60-plus countries
- Educate consumer and business audiences at industry, product, gluten free, food allergy and healthy living conferences across the globe
- Advocate and support gluten free labeling regulation efforts for the FDA ruling
- Sponsor and participate in 200-plus events supporting health, wellness, celiac disease, autism & allergy initiatives
- Have won 18 quality innovation awards for eight consecutive years from key industry leaders including 2012 Best Health Book of the Year for Indie Publishers
- Have received endorsements by food allergy, celiac/coeliac and autism organizations worldwide
- Have been recognized for our expert advice by over 300 organizations and media outlets around the world
In addition, we are:
- Recipients of US Department of Commerce Export Achievement Certificate
- Members of over 20 celiac / coeliac and food allergy associations worldwide
- North American Representative for the 1st international gluten-free beer festival
Our team also sponsored and conducted first-of-its-kind global market research entitled Understanding Gluten and Allergen-Free Experiences Worldwide: Global Perspective of Consumers, Hospitality & Food Service. This cutting edge research provides industry-leading market trends, best practices and insights about special diet lifestyles based upon quantitative & qualitative analysis of thousands of consumer and business experiences across the globe.
Learn More About GlutenFree Passport
Due to our innovative products and services, we are contacted frequently by the media, businesses and associations for our expertise in local dining and global travel.
We are dedicated to increase understanding of gluten free and allergy free lifestyles, thereby, improving the quality of life for those with celiac / coeliac disease, gluten sensitivities, food allergies, autism and special diets worldwide.
To obtain our Media Kit, please contact us today!
Copyright 2005 - 2014 - All Rights Reserved. | Website by Opuscule