Our Mission: To empower people through knowledge and tools to positively change quality of life around the world
As global leaders, we:
- Educate people from individuals, family and friends impacted by special diets to manufacturers, restaurants, travel providers and healthcare professionals
- Consult with business clients on projects around the world including customer and product promotion, food management, special diet wellness, training, educational resources and digital content creation
- Create, publish and distribute over 25 mobile apps, ebooks and books as part of the award-winning series, Let’s Eat Out Around the World Gluten Free and Allergy Free
- Present to consumer and business audiences at industry, product, gluten free, food allergy and healthy living conferences across the globe
- Advocate and support gluten free labeling regulation efforts for the FDA ruling
- Sponsor and participate in 200-plus events supporting health, wellness, celiac disease, autism and food allergy initiatives
In addition, we are:
- Winners of 20 quality innovation awards for 10 consecutive years from key industry leaders including Best Health Book of the Year for Indie Publishers in three competitions
- Endorsed by food allergy, celiac/coeliac and autism organizations across the globe
- Featured for our expert advice by over 300 organizations and media outlets around the world
- Recipients of US Department of Commerce Export Achievement Certificate
- North American Representative for the 1st international gluten-free beer festival
- Thought leaders and sponsors of first-of-its-kind global market research – Understanding Gluten and Allergen-Free Experiences Worldwide: Global Perspective of Consumers, Hospitality & Food Service.
Kim Koeller – Innovator in Special Diet Food and Travel
As Founder of GlutenFree Passport, Kim Koeller is a trailblazer, global business consultant and award-winning creator of the pioneering series, Let’s Eat Out Around the World Gluten Free and Allergy Free.
After overcoming years of misdiagnosis, Kim has been 100% gluten and allergy free for over 12 years due to celiac disease and several food allergies including dairy, fish, shellfish and preservatives. She founded GlutenFree Passport to empower people to positively change quality of life and health through innovative resources, education and business consulting.
The inspiration for Kim to author, publish and launch the innovative Let’s Eat Out! series evolved from:
- Passion and love of travel, cultures and languages logging over 2.5 million miles visiting six continents
- Personal health considerations including celiac / coeliac disease, allergies, 12 orthopedic surgeries and 4 stress fractures
- Significant void in global market for food & travel resources for special diets
- Desire to share her in-depth dining research with her co-author Robert’s culinary knowledge
- Goal to help millions of people impacted by gluten free diets and food allergies across the globe
The market leading Let’s Eat Out series now includes her 4th edition 2014 book, 4 additional paperback books, ebooks and mobile Apple apps. Trusted by customers in over 60 countries, the first-of-its-kind series is also the winner of the Best Health Book of the Year Award for Indie Publishers in three separate competitions and has won 20 quality awards for 10 consecutive years.
As an international business executive, Kim has traveled over 2 million miles around the world to six continents. She is fluent in French, studied 4 other languages and has lived in 9 countries including Australia, Brazil, Canada, Czech Republic, France, Italy, Switzerland, United Kingdom and the United States.
With 20-plus years of public speaking experience, Kim is an internationally recognized keynote and guest speaker educating business and consumer audiences at conferences around the world from Australia to the European Union and North America. She trains and consults with food service, product and health professionals from restaurants, schools, universities and manufacturers about customer expectations, food management and special diet wellness. In addition, Kim is qualified and approved as a master trainer for restaurants, schools and universities as well as the health and wellness guest lecturer aboard cruise ships around the world.
An authoritative expert on food, travel and special diet lifestyles, her media interviews include NBC and ABC TV, Martha Stewart Living Radio, Radio New Zealand, National Geographic Traveler, USA Today and Hotels Magazine. Kim and her team created the award-winning Let’s Eat Out series, with the Multi-Lingual Phrase Passport, iEatOut mobile app and many more resources, which have been recognized by over 300 media outlets and endorsed by celiac and food allergy organizations around the world.
Prior to establishing GlutenFree Passport, Kim was a partner with Accenture, the world’s leading management consulting firm. Specializing in customer innovation and emerging technologies for over 17 years, she was a practice leader and responsible for consulting with cross-industry Fortune 500 multinational clients delivering market-leading multi-million dollar transformational projects worldwide including 12 industry first solutions worldwide.
Leveraging her extensive expertise with Accenture and with Horizon Group, she continues to consult with start-ups to Fortune 100 companies on strategic change, technology enablement and customer engagement.
Kim earned her Masters degree in International Management from the Thunderbird School of Global Management. She received her Bachelor of Arts degree from Purdue University and the University of Strasbourg, France. She has been recognized as one of the top 50 Purdue alumni in the past 50 years and sits on the board of the University of Chicago Celiac Disease Center. Kim also promotes global advocacy through her blog, YouTube channel and other social media.
Robert La France is a restaurant industry veteran and co-author of the multi-award winning series, Let’s Eat Out Around the World. With a passion for the culinary arts, Robert has spent over 18 years across all aspects of restaurant operations and has worked with Asian, European & North American cuisines.
His experience has ranged from single restaurants to large publicly traded companies with 100-plus locations responsible for training hundreds of personnel. His first hand experiences have afforded him the opportunity to develop a deep understanding of guest requirements, concerns of cross-contact and hidden allergens in food preparation. Robert graduated cum laude from Arizona State University, has traveled almost 1 million miles and is conversant in the German and French languages.
Whether you’re eating in your neighborhood or around the world, empower yourself and live life to its fullest with the Let’s Eat Out series at your fingertips!